Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

It's time to make my Christmas cards.

Among them will be these cute birds that I coloured and cut out for a project in The Coloring Studio. The drawings are by Monnie Bean Folk Art and they made me think of the Christmas partridge.



 I may draw a pear tree in the background or give them long legs, or something quirky... I haven't decided yet. This is why I start early, otherwise time slips away from me and my cards go out to late.


 


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

4 comments:

  1. Can't resist commenting-even if it's not correct blog-etiquette! LOVE what you did with the birds-you give them 'life' and make them more artful than my black and white lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you commented. I love your drawings; I consider this a collaboration.

      Delete
  2. I will be making some cards on Friday night at a friend's house. included will be some fabric and paper cards.... inspired by you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.